Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions From Henry Schein
Henry Schein Financial Services has partnered with Worldpay from FIS, the North American leader in EMV, to offer secure payments technology at competitive rates.
Through our Complimentary Rate Analysis, Henry Schein Financial Services can help you to save money on your medical credit card processing expenses. Upgrade your healthcare payment system and reduce your costs on in-person and online credit card processing, simplify your billing procedures and improve practice efficiency.
Businesses and medical practices can be held liable for certain fraudulent transactions if they cannot process chip-enabled cards. While the incidence of fraud in the healthcare industry is relatively low, nevertheless, chip cards help reduce overall fraud.
Even More Benefits:
- EMV Chip, and contactless-enabled terminals
- No application or set-up fees
- Low-cost equipment purchase or rental
- Fraud Prevention Tools
- Process all transaction types
Contact us today to discover how easy it is to find the right payment processing solution that’s right for your practice.
* To qualify for the promotion, merchant must sign an agreement with Worldpay for processing service and products, and must sign-up and activate by November 30, 2021 and begin processing by December 31, 2021. Promotion includes up to one (1) complimentary payment device (valued up to $250 total), provided by Worldpay. Offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or agreements. Applicable to new merchants to Worldpay only. This promotion may be amended or discontinued without notice. Promotion items are only available while supplies last. Additional terms and limitations may apply.
©2021 Henry Schein, Inc. Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services provides financial advice. Please consult your financial advisor. Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services is a bank and neither represents itself as such, nor conducts banking activities. Henry Schein Financial Services may receive a marketing fee from the vendor for products/services purchased.Health