Practicing medicine and managing a practice requires access to capital and flexibility. If you find that you could use more cash flow flexibility your Henry Schein Financial Services Financing Representative can connect you with a lender who can get you a funded medical practice loan* through one of our preferred lenders.
A medical practice loan, also known as a medical Working Capital Loan, can be used for any business expense for your medical practice, whether it’s to cover payroll, rent, mortgage payments, or any other business expense. This loan can give you the flexibility you need to better manage your cash flow, especially now with a 60-day deferral.
Business Loans for Doctors and Medical Professionals
A Working Capital Loan from Henry Schein Financial Services features:
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $150,000 (Subject to credit approval)
- 60+ day deferral available
- No personal collateral required
- Flexible use of funds
- Loan won’t appear on a personal credit report
- Fast approval process. Receive funds in as little as 3 business days
Medical Business Loans
With a medical practice business loan, you can:
- Manage Cash Flow, Pay Bills & Payroll
- Cover everyday practice expenses
- Purchase inventory & supplies
- Manage unexpected expenses
- Recruit additional staff
- Invest in marketing to acquire new patients
- Expand or remodel your office
At Henry Schein Financial Services, we understand the challenges doctors, physicians, and medical professionals face when making business decisions and obtaining financial resources for their practice. We will partner with your practice to provide a customized strategy to help you acquire the financing needed to achieve your practice and business goals.
*Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All transactions are subject to the satisfaction of underwriting guidelines, credit approval by third-party lenders, documentation requirements, rates, and terms are determined by the creditworthiness of the applicant, and not all applicants will qualify. Certain other restrictions and additional terms and conditions apply.