Practicing medicine and managing a practice requires access to capital and flexibility. If you find that you could use more cash flow flexibility your Henry Schein Financial Services Financing Representative can connect you with a lender who can get you a funded Working Capital Loan* through one of our preferred lenders.
A Working Capital Loan can be used for any business expense for your practice, whether it’s to cover payroll, rent, mortgage payments, or any other business expense. This loan can give you the flexibility you need to better manage your cash flow, especially now with a 60-day deferral.
A Working Capital Loan from Henry Schein Financial Services features:
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $150,000 (Subject to credit approval)
- 60+ day deferral available
- No personal collateral required
- Flexible use of funds
- Loan won’t appear on a personal credit report
- Quick approval process. Receive funds in as little as 3 business days
With a Working Capital Loan, you can:
- Manage Cash Flow, Pay Bills & Payroll
- Cover everyday practice expenses
- Purchase inventory & supplies
- Manage unexpected expenses
- Recruit additional staff
- Invest in marketing to acquire new patients
- Expand or remodel your office
Hire More Staff
Expand or Remodel
Manage Cash Flow, Pay Bills & Payroll
*Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All transactions are subject to the satisfaction of underwriting guidelines, credit approval by third party lenders, documentation requirements, rates and terms are determined by creditworthiness of applicant, and not all applicants will qualify. Certain other restrictions and additional terms and conditions apply.